I moved the Who is Urban Miyares string

New member information and announcements found here. Posting photo information. How to use Icons. Solving site registration problems discussed. Information about the site other than the message board is also here.

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

I moved the Who is Urban Miyares string

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:50 pm

We have reached the end of the road on reaction to the fabricated war story that an otherwise successful and respected man by the name of Urban Miyares has told at large gatherings for years. This all started when he made the mistake of linking a video of one of his war story presentations in a facebook post on the dedicated 6th of the 31st page in 2014. The reaction to that story started the odyssey that the original string became. With the recent corroborating statement by the 31st Regiment Association that the story most often repeated by Urban Miyares is untrue and "that a significant part of Urbans' combat story is a fabrication", this journey comes to an end.

The original string still exists. It's now in the Members Only section for those members of the board who are logged in.

The crowning result is not here but elsewhere. This is the link to This Ain't Hell But You Can See It From Here story that pretty much sums it all up.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=72383
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: I moved the Who is Urban Miyares string

Postby Niner Alpha » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 pm

And.....looks like there is no comment nor objection.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: I moved the Who is Urban Miyares string

Postby Niner Delta » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 pm

He seems to be sort of a done deal, not sure where else to go with it.

Vern

Any restaurant's a drive-thru if you go fast enough.

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”