Here's an idea about recording your reunion memories

Reunions of any size and any discription. If you have one to promote, this is the place. If you have photos or comments about past reunions this is also the place.

Moderator: Delta75

Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Here's an idea about recording your reunion memories

Postby Niner Alpha » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:41 pm

I've got a lot of photos from Branson 2015. The other day I got an offer for 70% off for a hard cover photo album with 20 pages and however many photos I could put onto them. Well.... it's not like I really was thinking about it, but it did occur to me that with all my reunion photos digital they all will probably go away with the trash as filled SD cards and degraded DVD+R discs once I've kicked the bucket. But printed photos seem to stay around....see our album section as an obvious evidence of photos some guys or their families are still holding on to. A collection of photos in a bound hard cover book appealed to me as a possible hand me down thing to later generations in my family tree. Not that they will treasure it so much as wonder at it......and that's just as good.

You can do the same by using the upload features at various online photo print services. I use Clark and York. Just wait for a too good to pass up special. They have them all the time. 70% off was a pretty deep discount though.
Attachments
one.jpg
three.jpg
two.jpg

Return to “Reunion events Past, Present, Future”