The remainder of the Branson cloisonne pins

Topics of a general nature that relate to anything to do with the 6th Battalion 31st Infantry that served in Vietnam.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

The remainder of the Branson cloisonne pins

Postby Niner Alpha » Thu May 21, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm offering remainder pins on ebay. It will be curious to me to see if the military beercan pin collector has any interest or not.

I know it looks like I'm nuts to think anyone, even those who actually went to the reunion, would fork over $25 for a pin that actually cost something like $5 each when they were made. However, one day, some collector of military flotsum and jetsum will think it worth that and more. There were only 100 of them to start with and there certainly won't be any more. And....if I should sell one... I will have to package it up so it might arrive through the mail without a letter sorting machine smashing it and then get in my truck and drive to a Post Office and get in line in a Pandemic environment to mail it. And it will probably cost something less than $2 to mail treated as a package and not a letter. It is only a wild ass notion to put them on ebay just to see what happens.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283886251035?s ... 1555.l2649

Return to “Vietnam Open Forum”