Barbara White has died of the Covid

Topics of a general nature that relate to anything to do with the 6th Battalion 31st Infantry that served in Vietnam.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Barbara White has died of the Covid

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:34 am

Jerry's wife many know as Barbara, others Tuyet, came with Jerry to many group events over the years with the Regiment, with Delta Company, at Branson in the stand alone reunion of 2015. The story about how she and Jerry met in Vietnam more than 50 years ago and later married is well known by many.

A very few weeks ago she and Jerry both came down with the virus that has sickened so many and left more than a half million dead in its wake. Jerry continues to fight the virus in a not so severe a state at happened to his wife. She died April 1, 2021 after all that could have been done to save her failed.

Her funeral arrangements have not been listed by the Baytown funeral home. A memorial service is mentioned as planned for a later date in Vietnam where she has children and grandchildren who must be heart broken to see her leave this life so suddenly caused by a virus that nobody could have seen coming a little more than a year ago.

The obituary online is here: https://www.tributearchive.com/obituari ... n-Services

If you wish to send a card or a message you can send it to Jerry White care of this address:
4702 Joe Patch
Baytown Tx, 77523
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Barbara White has died of the Covid

Postby Niner Delta » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:05 pm

I am very sorry to hear that and I hope Jerry recovers soon.
It is 4702 Joe Patch Road..... I looked it up.

Vern.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:18 pm

That could well be Vern. I just did a copy and paste of the address as his son announced in an email as to where a card or message could be sent by mail to Jerry because that is where he is for the time being. Anything mailed will probably get to him with or without the "Road" addition. Certainly wouldn't hurt to add Road though.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Postby Niner Delta » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Obviously I have too much time on my hands and spend some of it on my computer looking things up...... :roll:

I know how hard it is to lose a spouse, but to be that sick and the loss...... well, that's just hard to imagine.
Wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Vern.

Return to “Vietnam Open Forum”