Anyone planning on going?

Dan Kelley is the new Reunion chairman. This forum is open for information and comment.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Anyone planning on going?

Postby Niner Alpha » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 pm

I know one Alpha guy. Ron Madewell. He has his reservation. Anybody else from any company?

Anybody going to the Regiment Association reunion instead?

Anybody who went the original Branson Reunion have anything to say about this new 2020 reunion?

It looks like next to nobody is talking about reunions at all..at least on this site or facebook. What happened to those guys who really had a good time at the Branson first ever reunion and were talking about wanting to see another? Was once enough actually?
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Re: Anyone planning on going?

Postby Delta75 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:14 pm

I'm not hearing or seeing anything related to Dan Kelley's Branson 2 reunion via either email or Facebook. The last input that I saw, from Dennise (Capt Keaton's daughter), was in early January on Facebook notifying everyone of ways in which they could contribute funding. Since I don't remember seeing or hearing anything at all from Dan concerning the reunion, it appears that Dan has left all communication up to Dennise.

I have also seen nothing from Charlie Tapp, since the last newsletter, concerning the upcoming 31st Regiment Reunion.

Maybe our men are getting too old for reunions? LOL

Return to “Branson Stand Alone Reunion II June 2020”