Reunion Status for Both the 6/31st and 31st Regiment

Dan Kelley is the new Reunion chairman. This forum is open for information and comment.
Delta75
Gobal Moderator and Site sponsor 2012

Reunion Status for Both the 6/31st and 31st Regiment

Postby Delta75 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:07 am

Hello 6/31st (blind-copied for security purposes),

Due to the present virus problem, several of you men have inquired about the status of the two reunions planned for 2020. Please be advised that I am not involved in the planning of either reunion; however, I have contacted the coordinators for both the "Stand Alone 6/31st Branson Reunion" (Dan Kelley), and the "31st Infantry Regiment Association Reunion" (Charlie Tapp), and they have provided the present status for each reunion below:

31st Infantry Regiment Association Reunion: This reunion is presently still scheduled for September 19 - 23 at Rock Island, IL (also referred to as the "Quad Cities"). Charlie says that they will revisit this schedule in July to insure that the proposed date is still possible. My assumption is that if the virus is still out of control, the reunion will probably be rescheduled for 2021.
For questions concerning this reunion, please do not contact me, instead please contact Charlie Tapp.

Stand Alone 6/31st Branson Reunion: This reunion was originally scheduled for June; however, due to the virus, per Dan Kelley, it has now been rescheduled for September 10-12. I would assume that Dan would also revisit this schedule in July to insure that the proposed date is still possible. My assumption is that if the virus is still out of control, this reunion would also probably be rescheduled for 2021.
For questions concerning this reunion, please do not contact me, instead please contact Dan Kelley.

Best Regards My Brothers
Stay Safe from this darn virus

Jerry White
"Caretaker" of the 6/31st Roster
Delta Company/1969

Return to “Branson Stand Alone Reunion II June 2020”