Anyone remember SFC Grady Slatton

Fall in. Answer up. Be accounted for. Post a memory, photo, greeting or question. If nothing else post that you are still alive because some of us are likely to be glad you did.
tlbryant

Anyone remember SFC Grady Slatton

Postby tlbryant » Sun May 23, 2021 8:43 am

Does anyone remember SFC Grady Slatton? He was a platoon sgt Jan-July 1970. I am his daughter and just trying to find information, as he never spoke much about Vietnam and I was only 6 when he served so I didn't really ask too much. He passed away in March 2012. He was seriously injured on 3 July 1970 from a mine his boat hit and earned a Bronze star. I don't know which Platoon he led. He was Co C, 6th Bat, 31st Infantry, 3rd Brigade, 9th Infantry Division. Thanks, Teresa
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Anyone remember SFC Grady Slatton

Postby Niner Alpha » Sun May 23, 2021 10:49 am

Sorry to have to add your father's name to the obituary list. The Vietnam died after the war list continues to grow longer and faster every year. There are a few Charlie guys who look at this site. One, comes to the Skype chats. I hope your posting will attract a response.
Niner Alpha
Site Admin

Re: Anyone remember SFC Grady Slatton

Postby Niner Alpha » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:53 pm

Just in case anyone was wondering. I sent the daughter an email asking for any photos of her dad in Vietnam. I got no response so I sent a PM.....since she registered in this board. I got no response. I posted on the facebook page and nobody from Charlie Company apparently either reads that board or could remember him. The one guy I know from Charlie who would have been there when the subject was there has no memory of him at all.

So..... nothing.

Return to “Charlie Company”